corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gathering Interest -corsa 1.2 8v - with unfitted C20XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gathering Interest -corsa 1.2 8v - with unfitted C20XE
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jun 05 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As topic - Im interested as to what I can get for it - got offered £3200 a while back and wish Id snapped their hand off

Car has an Aproved insurance valuation of £4500

Car comes with everything as it is now except the Corbeaus - although these can be bought for an additional fee

Cars due to go and have front and back bumper repainted, so it'll shine - no stone chips etc
and shes just done 108000 miles but shes well looked after and the engine runs sweet as a nut ( if mileage is a problem on the engine I can supply a less mileage, but unfitted 1.2 8v engine)
Also for sale( If I decide to go ahead with it) at an additional fee, or sepearately to the car are:

Morrettes with in built indicators + the original indicators if required £180 +p&p
PSG2 Wide Arches £70 + p&p

C20xe with loom, ECU, transponder key and manifold - although no box out of Cav SRI -which is unfitted

[Edited on 17-06-2005 by LiVe LeE]
RichR
Premium Member

17th Jun 05 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking for O.I.R.O £3200 ish for the car as it stands

[Edited on 17-06-2005 by LiVe LeE]
RichR
Premium Member

18th Jun 05 at 01:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woiuld consider swapping with cash either way for a:

Corsa GSi or sport (1.6 16v)
Saxo VTS or VTR
Fiesta Zetec S
Peugeout 106 GTi

[Edited on 18-06-2005 by LiVe LeE]
RichR
Premium Member

20th Jun 05 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gathering Interest -corsa 1.2 8v - with unfitted C20XE 25 database queries in 0.0078611 seconds