corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Ericsson P900 Smartphone

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Ericsson P900 Smartphone
Jambo

User status: Offline
1st Jul 05 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

under 1 year old.

Still in warrenty till 17th sept 2005

Recently got a p910 so i need to sell this one as it needs a new home
It seriously is the oine of the best phones ive ever owned, i just got the replacement for it so should show u how good they are!

The phone is in excellent condition a couple of dents on the top corner, and the screen has some light scratching due to stylus use just general wear and tear. The phone works fine and i still use it every now and again.
It comes in original box, with software discs an unopened cradle and unused charger. I have the receipt so it will be under warrenty untill 17/09/2005

Looking for £120 delivered ono

Specs @

http://www.sonyericsson.com
Jambo

1st Jul 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

[Edited on 01-07-2005 by Jambo]
Jambo

2nd Jul 05 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Ericsson P900 Smartphone 25 database queries in 0.0084891 seconds