corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 02 VTS icelandic grey

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 02 VTS icelandic grey
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
18th Jul 05 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car - Citroen Saxo 1.6 16v VTS
Colour - Icelandic Grey
Year of Manufacture - 2002
First Registered - April 2002
Mileage - 47k
Full service History
MOT'd til beginning of May 2006
HPI clear.
Genuine reason for sale

Modifications -

Suspension - lowered 55mm on GMC springs on front, torsion bar down 2 clicks at back. Bilstein shockers all round
Engine - GMC BTB Manifold, Decat pipe, Full Stainless system from decat back, BMC CDA enclosed filter, 4.5bar fpr.
Brakes - GMC Big Brake conversion (283mm discs on front, with spacers and green stuff pads)
Lights - Lexus lights.
Windows - Tinted all round by Blackout in Johnstone.

This car has been well maintained, and has recently just had the trackrod ends replaced, the drop links replaced and whatever needs done mechanically is always done.

The only bad thing with this car is some of the bodywork needs touched up.

The 16v badges on the C pillar where stolen a while back, and whatever they have used to get them off has scratched the paintwork a bit.
There is a few bits of white paint on the side rub strip.
The passenger front wing has a tiny dent in it (which i've been told can be popped back out by dent master) and the drivers side wing has a tiny dent in it on the top.
There is a dent in the side skirt.
The door cards have holes in them ready for a set of components to be put in as I have taken all my speakers out and replaced them with alpine speakers.

This may sound like a lot, but believe me it is not. The above things are VERY minor.

Never fails to turn heads.

Car doesn't come with the private plate.

Price I'm looking for considering all of the above is 5k OVNO.

Cheers

ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND

[Edited on 18-07-2005 by corsa_godfather]
markovts

User status: Offline
21st Jul 05 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to the top

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 02 VTS icelandic grey 25 database queries in 0.0096381 seconds