corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » the clock on the top bit of the dash near the fans

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the clock on the top bit of the dash near the fans
J200RSA

User status: Offline
6th Aug 05 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi,
i bought the clock that sits on top of the dash above the fans from a scrap yard cos mine didn't come with one as standard an it doesn't want to work for some reason, the man at the scrappy sed that it did work an might b summat 2 do with my wiring, jus wanted 2 kno if it could be anything else as i don't think he actually tested it cos u sed it lite up orange and if you hold it up 2 the light u can see that they should actually light up blue
(the one i bought n e way)
cheers!
Nic Barnes

6th Aug 05 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should light up orange the actual lcd bit will appear a bit blue when not back lit. have you checked for a fuse being popped?
J200RSA

6th Aug 05 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you mean a fuse in the fuse box or in the back of the clock ?
RKS

7th Aug 05 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuse in the fuse box mate

New Poll