corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BP have made the list!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BP have made the list!
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Aug 05 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fuel lines dont take that long to empty tho kris, you ever pulled the fuse on the fuel pump and left the car just ticking over? it dont take long....
stuartmitchell

8th Aug 05 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One time at my work the tanker driver dropped 1500 litres of diesel in the unleaded tank....oops

cost tesco 20k to sort out and fucked some boys Jaguar up too

BP are bad for these mistakes Broster, anyone remember when the colour of the pumps were mixed up and fowk were putting the wrong fuel in as a result
broster
Premium Member

8th Aug 05 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i remember that incident! they put big stickers saying unleaded etc!
Ransom

8th Aug 05 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope it gets sorted with minimal arsin about

fingeres crossed heh
langey

8th Aug 05 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuartmitchell

One time at my work the tanker driver dropped 1500 litres of diesel in the unleaded tank....oops

BP are bad for these mistakes Broster, anyone remember when the colour of the pumps were mixed up and fowk were putting the wrong fuel in as a result

i can see problems like this at local bp, all bp's in wigan are run by none english speaking people, and when you go in, there ALWAYS on a mobile talking fast as fuck in there language ignorant too,
stuartmitchell

8th Aug 05 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:

i can see problems like this at local bp, all bp's in wigan are run by none english speaking people, and when you go in, there ALWAYS on a mobile talking fast as fuck in there language ignorant too,

It seems like all garages are becoming like this but especially the franchised ones cos the owner just pays the black dudes feck all

No immigrants in my work though just a lesbian
langey

8th Aug 05 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:

It seems like all garages are becoming like this but especially the franchised ones cos the owner just pays the black dudes feck all

No immigrants in my work though just a lesbian

this is maybe the problem tho, people working in a country they cant evan talk the language of, or just choose to pretend they cant talk the language, also they must get paid fuck all, so they must think, "i dont get paid enough to sort these problems so fuck it"
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Aug 05 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any news Broster?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
broster
Premium Member

12th Aug 05 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically the garage have the car, the fuel is drained, it was brown! trading standards took lots of fuel. im now dealing with the garages insurance company and ill be driving an audi 80 around whilst my car is fixed....
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Aug 05 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anything bend? Or have they not been able to find out?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
broster
Premium Member

12th Aug 05 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to look at the car last night and the engine was out.....
net_freak

12th Aug 05 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
indeed, but its the inconvenience it has caused me, not been able to get to work, I'm angered at them acusing me of tampering with the fuel! how for example!!! also missed a going to a family dinner at the girlfriends house which pissed me off!

no bus's, taxi and other family members got cars in your area?
broster
Premium Member

12th Aug 05 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live 130miles away from my family, everyone else i know works, no busses run to my work, also i needed to spend most of the day on the phone to bp, their insurance company, getting quotes to fix it, sorting out a car for the rest of the time, getting somone to tow it to a garage........

[Edited on 12-08-2005 by broster]
danny-corsa

12th Aug 05 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it was my car mate, i would milk it big style!

1. new engine built to same spec.
2. new fuel tank.
3. new pipes.
etc...

at the end of the day your car was running perfect (i think) so anything that is even remotely affected i would get changed, on the basis that it could fuck up in the future and you'll have to fork out of your own pocket

i dont use BP anyway, always optimax
broster
Premium Member

12th Aug 05 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny-corsa
if it was my car mate, i would milk it big style!

1. new engine built to same spec.
2. new fuel tank.
3. new pipes.
etc...

at the end of the day your car was running perfect (i think) so anything that is even remotely affected i would get changed, on the basis that it could fuck up in the future and you'll have to fork out of your own pocket

i dont use BP anyway, always optimax

this is what the garage are doing the full check over for, already agreed on new injectors etc....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BP have made the list! 24 database queries in 0.0124068 seconds