corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mantzel Performance Inlet For Sale. Black With Polished Lettering.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mantzel Performance Inlet For Sale. Black With Polished Lettering.
Tiger_kpt

User status: Offline
   1st Sep 05 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all. I have a Mantzel Performance Inlet manifold for sale. I have put it on eBay but will cancel the auction if a buyer is found, the Buy It Now price is listed on the description there, and I will accept reasonable offers from people who are wanting a fast cash in hand deal. The link to the auction is: -

Hi all. I have a Mantzel Performance Inlet manifold for sale. I have put it on eBay but will cancel the auction if a buyer is found, the Buy It Now price is listed on the description there, and I will accept reasonable offers from people who are wanting a fast cash in hand deal. The link to the auction is: -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....item=7997280132

From what I can gather it is compatible with the X14XE and the X16XE, and also the C16XE as long as you fit the bottom half of the standard GM X16XE to it (which I can also supply at extra cost). Best bet is to reach me on this thread, PM me, or even better e-mail me at: - kyle.testo@btinternet.com

Cheers All. Kyle - Hostyle Performance Tuning.

From what I can gather it is compatible with the X14XE and the X16XE, and also the C16XE as long as you fit the bottom half of the standard GM X16XE to it (which I can also supply at extra cost). Best bet is to reach me on this thread, PM me, or even better e-mail me at: - kyle.testo@btinternet.com

Cheers All. Kyle - Hostyle Performance Tuning.
t_benn_1

1st Sep 05 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link isn't working
Tiger_kpt

1st Sep 05 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah seems that way. Try this one: -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7997280132&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

If that doesn't work then type the item number into the ebay search engine. The item number is: -

Cheers. Kyle.
Tiger_kpt

2nd Sep 05 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump!
Col004

2nd Sep 05 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump, looks good that matey, how the engine
Tiger_kpt

2nd Sep 05 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah man. Engine going well. Put back another week until it's going in. Got my brakes finished and on today. El Scorchio outside. Tan coming on nicely. Yeah engine going in on the 16th over that weekend. Bought the Mantzel, performance ECU and loom that was advertised on CorsaSport recently. The powder blue setup with matching rocker. Engine is looking to be around 160BHP normally aspirated upto now. And then turbocharging it SHOULD raise it to around the 250BHP mark if done right. Full turbo kit, racing dump valve, performance intercooler and 9:1 forged pistons. Can't wait. But turbocharging it after the engine has been in for a while. Run it in and negotiate any teething problems I have.

Can't believe that these guys aren't biting my hand off with this Mantzel. Damn good price. lol
Tiger_kpt

2nd Sep 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mantzel Sold.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

2nd Sep 05 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsaChris12

2nd Sep 05 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mantzel Performance Inlet For Sale. Black With Polished Lettering. 25 database queries in 0.0103281 seconds