corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Not a corsa but a coupe question.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not a corsa but a coupe question.
Calum1577

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 05 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys. I have a 98 Hyundai Coupe and i know its not a corsa but the question i think might be more universal. On my old corsa i removed the center silencer to make the exhaust louder. Now as far as i know the corsa had one box in the middle and a back box. The coupe however has two boxes and a back box. What should i remove (other than backbox) to make the exhaust louder do u think? Also do u think it will loose too much back pressure? Cheers guys.
fragpot

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 05 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scaffolding-pole systems rule! Just remove the both the boxes, backpressure is a myth.

New Poll