corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cost of spraying skirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cost of spraying skirts
jaymac

User status: Offline
8th Sep 05 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much roughly is it to have skirts primed and sprayed
JUGGA

8th Sep 05 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from £50 to £80
danny_vx

8th Sep 05 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should really look into the concept of spraying stuff yourself, it's fun and you'll save a lot of cash plus.. you can look at your car and think wayhey i've done all this myself! just a suggestion.
corsa120

9th Sep 05 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesh doin it urself is fun and far cheaper u can pick up litre of paint all primer thinners and 2pc lacquer/hardener and hire compresser for less than bodyshop would charge, well i can anyway round my way

just make sure u scotch and key everything so each layer bites and ur sorted
JUGGA

9th Sep 05 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if he wants to do it himself i will sell you a nice little compressor 25ltre with sealey spray gun if needed all air lines cheaply

as they said it is more fun spraying little bits yourself plus ALOT cheaper
craig8
Premium Member

9th Sep 05 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your doing it yourself then Two Pac paint IS NOT the way to go, sure it will give you a finnish right out the gun but its also carcigenic (it causes cancer if breathed in) celeoulose paint requires more work but its beter then risking cancer

E36 328
MikeE

10th Sep 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
if your doing it yourself then Two Pac paint IS NOT the way to go, sure it will give you a finnish right out the gun but its also carcigenic (it causes cancer if breathed in) celeoulose paint requires more work but its beter then risking cancer

well surley you would wear a profesional toxic fumes mask so u dont breath fumes in
jaymac

10th Sep 05 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, i don't really have the space to spray my own stuff so it's probably easier just to go to the bodyshop.

New Poll