corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » irmscher pre 97 rear skirt

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author irmscher pre 97 rear skirt
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Sep 05 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One i asked about was certainly the one the topic was started about, that lower skirt is more expensive i think, and Boyracer2002 is selling one like that!

just incase anyone takes a liking

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Sep 05 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobHayes
didnt some models come with them as standard? gls or something?
i want 1, and smooth it into the top.
CDX.
RobHayes

9th Sep 05 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by RobHayes
didnt some models come with them as standard? gls or something?
i want 1, and smooth it into the top.
CDX.

was it every CDX? or just some lucky ones?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Sep 05 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No every one before v-grille, which can't be many cars, they only started making that model in about late 95 and V grille came along early 97.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

9th Sep 05 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't have been all that many CDX's made as was 1st time I've seen it when was added to Boyracer2002's topic other day!

Hope it doesn't become to common

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » irmscher pre 97 rear skirt 24 database queries in 0.0121369 seconds