corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Something aint right here

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Something aint right here
Karen

User status: Offline
10th Sep 05 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The tax on my old Tigra is due at end of the month and the BMW tax is due at end of next.
I took my private reg of the Tigra and its now on the BMW
Got a tax renewal form thru this morning for the Tigra. But the reg number on it is my private plate thats on the BMW but it says Vauxhall Tigra and by engine size it has 1789 which is engine size of the BMW. The Tigra was a 1389

Graeme
Premium Member

10th Sep 05 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring the DVLA on monday!!!
Sam
Premium Member

10th Sep 05 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not entirely related but once I sold a car and about a month later I had the tax renewal in the post for it, but I just binned it because I sent off the V5 etc. (well my bit anyway back in the day when the buyer and seller had to send off their own bits).

But yeah ring the DVLA on monday, sounds like they messed something up on their system...
Karen

10th Sep 05 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the back it says they are preprinted 6 weeks before sent out and 6 weeks ago I owned the Tigra and still had the private reg on it.
But its weird how by engine size its the same as the BMW
Sam
Premium Member

10th Sep 05 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some spanner obviously entered your details incorrectly ie. with wrong engine size etc.
Karen

10th Sep 05 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But all my other ones were ok that I had the past 3 years. Im assuming its just automatic when printing them off and dont need to enter stuff apart from date when tax due
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Sep 05 at 01:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think someone wants u to phone them.........................

me
Karen

11th Sep 05 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Something aint right here 23 database queries in 0.0827591 seconds