corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting My car everything for sale ... :: ... >> Pics << Car now sold !!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting My car everything for sale ... :: ... >> Pics << Car now sold !!
ProwlerCorsa

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 05 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have only about £2000 worth of sales there and if you wanted £4000 for it you have no chance of making all the money up, just sell it as a whole, would be a massive shame to see it break
even if you sell it a bit cheaper, £3800 or something at least you will probably make more money that way and you will still be able to see the lovely car in 1 piece
Davido

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 05 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis sold now phew thank god didnt have to break it would have broke my heart

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting My car everything for sale ... :: ... >> Pics << Car now sold !! 25 database queries in 0.5482180 seconds