corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa SRI interior (now on ebay, bargain)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SRI interior (now on ebay, bargain)
grigglet33

User status: Offline
25th Sep 05 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title, removed from a 94 corsa sri, Is in very very good condition, front and rear seats included also all door cards. Already removed and ready for collection from East Sussex. £50

Also have lots of interior parts i dont need if people are interested. Mint parcel shelf (no holes) boot lining bits of plastic trim just u2u me if you need something

Cheers Jon

[Edited on 26-09-2005 by grigglet33]
grigglet33

26th Sep 05 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT
BYRON

26th Sep 05 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pictures please matey. Where you based?
grigglet33

26th Sep 05 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is now on ebay guys so grab a bargain, will end early if recieve a good offer. I am in Hailsham, East Sussex
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4578436608&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
BYRON

26th Sep 05 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you still have the complete car? I may take it, plus a few more interior bits and bobs.
grigglet33

27th Sep 05 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah have the car but it is needed, just getting rid of most of the interior, where abouts you from Byron?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa SRI interior (now on ebay, bargain) 25 database queries in 0.0095739 seconds