corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Hey, Advice Needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hey, Advice Needed
paul_n52

User status: Offline
25th Sep 05 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all im new so first of hi, i have just been given a 1.2 corsa 5 door for free and its in great condition and no problems with it. but its a 5 door.. and to be honest i've never seen a done up 5 door corsa, so can it be done? and can someone give me some pictures of any 5 doors modified so i can get an idea please? thanks in advance.

Paul
Graham

25th Sep 05 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome yes you can mod a 5door corsa. although it'll probably end up looking terrible. check out Tim's garage, 5doormodder and thom's (iirc). IMO i would go subtle styling
paul_n52

25th Sep 05 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i know what you mean, about subtle styling and totally agree, not into the OTT stuff myself. since it has just standard bumpers, was thinking of perhaps puttin some standard body coloured bumpers on it? any idea where i can get corsa B body coloured bumpers and for how much? thanks
paul_n52

26th Sep 05 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP so does anyone know where you can get body coloured bumpers for a corsa B? thanks.
dna23

26th Sep 05 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bodyshops wud colour code ure bumpers... ask around and for a good job expect to pay £200-300 to do all 4 arches, front and back bumper
paul_n52

26th Sep 05 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it worth trying to spray them myself? never sprayed anything on the car before, scared i'd cock it up. isn't there a cheaper way? like buying replacement colour coded bumpers?

thanks.
dna23

26th Sep 05 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by paul_n52
is it worth trying to spray them myself? never sprayed anything on the car before, scared i'd cock it up. isn't there a cheaper way? like buying replacement colour coded bumpers?

thanks.

iirc they dont sell them colour coded you have to actually get a bodyshop to do them for you.... spray them yourself and it wont get baked on or be the correct hard wearing primer .etc + the colour will be a poor match... dont cheap out at the start cos you'll regret it later

just save up and shop around, quite a few people on here knwo places to have it done so go to your regional area and ask in there mate... dunno if ure near them but STBodyworx (usually an ad in top right) do some quality work if u can get to them

New Poll