corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Made a few subtle changes to my Corsa.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Made a few subtle changes to my Corsa.
RKS

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 05 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my opinion mate your car would have been better with the old wheels, and maybe the reiger kit?

but at the end of the day, you dont need a selection of people on the internet to tell you whether you have made the right decision with your car,

if you are happy with it and the way it looks then you have made the right decision!
danny_vx

23rd Oct 05 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I appreciate your comments, I can take all comments whether they are negative or positive, if i was offended by the fact you think i should have kept the dares.. i wouldnt have posted it up on a public forum visible to a large selection of people with different opinions

one of the main reasons i dumped the dares was because the offset was shite and they rubbed with 1 passenger.. they chewed tyres basically.. i went through one set and i'd had enough so i had to get a perfect offset.
GazBevan

23rd Oct 05 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks much nicer with those speedlines on mate ...
danny_vx

20th Nov 05 at 02:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

made my latest changes today, put the corsa standard wing mirrors back on, fitted my sideskirts, post 1997 bumper & badgless grille. Looks a lot better now IMO.. wut u guys think?

Will get better pics up in daylight!

Here she is when I bought her btw..

[Edited on 20-11-2005 by danny_vx]
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

20th Nov 05 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

much better dan
VegasPhil
Premium Member

20th Nov 05 at 03:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks lovley matey! REally nice Job!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
danny_vx

20th Nov 05 at 04:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks a LOT guys
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

20th Nov 05 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks soo much better than when u got it, amazing transformation with such subtle mods. I don't really think you need a Gsi bumper although it would look good

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
cunningham

20th Nov 05 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh relly nice m8 speedlines are great i have a set oh 5 and they are great if you have shoddy brakes and need them coverd the dares didnt help you in anyway there m8

looks really good with skirts get reiger back splitter now and a irmscher front splitter and your sorted

job well done

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Made a few subtle changes to my Corsa. 24 database queries in 0.0107131 seconds