corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sassyminx

User status: Offline
28th Sep 05 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and im only comin on to sell these

am selling this Audison SRX 5CH amp which i purchased end of january this year, at a price of £300.00- ive got the receipt and if its sold the buyer can have it, its still under guarantee from Audison

it is an exceptional quality amp, and im sure if you checked out

www.audison.com you could see for yourself,

specification and description -

"Fully configurable front/rear/sub amplifier. Its refined crossover section allows its use also in multichannel configuration when you like to realise very good systems with active amplification for tweeters, midwoofers (band-pass) and subwoofers. When you need very high powers, you can use SRx 5 even in three channel configuration. It has separate pre-in or "speakers-in" inputs for front/rear/sub "

http://www.audison.it/prodotti.asp?lang=eng&idlinea=5&idprodotto=47

i have set a realistic reserve on this item, bear in mind it has only been in use for 6mths and it has all original packaging,and all the wiring you need, which cost £100

£200 NO OFFERS

Boston Acoustics G2 124 12" Sub i purchased end of january, i bought this at a price of £200.00

it has been in my car with an Audison SRX5ch amplifier and Infinity components, and for 1 sub provides excellent bass, and superb sound quality, this item comes with the recommended size bass box made from mdf and carpeted in black

specification and details-

G2 12" performance subwoofer -

2-inches of peak-to-peak excursion
2½" 4-layer voice-coil
Radialvent® cooling, for increased power handling
SureSet™ impedance selection and overdrive protection
Multiple enclosures types and tuning options available
Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting
Single 4-ohm voice coil
speaker Size: 12"
Rated RMS power handling: 300 watts
Nominal Impedance: Single 4-ohm
Mounting Cutout Diameter: 11-3/16" (283mm)
Mounting Depth: 7-3/16" (182mm)
Linear Excursion: 2 inches
Recommended Enclosure: 1ft ³ (28.3 L) volume sealed
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=3915&cadid=a329fc5796d90b683e856235280d2eaf

£150 NO OFFERS

please email me with any more questions!

hope your not missing me too much

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 24 database queries in 0.0089841 seconds