corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » been to look at car today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author been to look at car today
corsa120

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 05 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just out of interest really ulthough nevr told bloke that, cheek but i wanted close look as 2.6 v6 audi a4 quattro full tan leather/electrics/18's and 250 ponies cant be bad its deffo one to consider for me big and powerful would just deck on the 18's and tinker with engine abit.

well not til after crimbo anyways so can keep lookin for now
broster
Premium Member

3rd Oct 05 at 06:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like them, was tempted to get the old shape s3 (225bhp version) then decided to wait while before i do that and finish the corsa.... even the old audi i use to bone around in while the corsa was getting done was great, build on them is top notch!
corsa120

3rd Oct 05 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes audi's are very underated motors think this is what i gonna get

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » been to look at car today 24 database queries in 0.4242830 seconds