corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE ECU light not on.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE ECU light not on.
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
5th Oct 05 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my xe conversion into my corsa the ecu light doesnt come on, what i've from a previous reply in another post on mig is this...

bridge the thick red with the ticker red/blue that will power your fuel pump and if bridge the thick red with the thinner red that will give your ecu power aswell. leave the relay in place though and bridge them from behind the holder as the ecu doesnt like it if the relay isnt there.

The red/blue wires i have above are connected from the xe loom to the same colour of the in car loom, do i leave them connected? And if so how do i connect the thick red wire which i have left from the car loom to them as it says above?

My battery light isn't on either!

cheers

New Poll