corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport 1997

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport 1997
Jayc1980

User status: Offline
   11th Oct 05 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My vauxhall Corsa is forsale, as I'm joining the rat race an getting a boring company car.

Its listed on ebay

Vauxhall Corsa Sport

The details of my car are as follows;

1997 1.4i Corsa

78k miles

Alarm, imobiliser, central locking, Sony CD stereo, Electric windows, PAS, electric heated mirrors, sun roof, spoiler.

It is MOTed until October 2006 and has 6 months road tax left.

The car is mechanically and physically to Vauxhall standard and has not been modified in any way in any way or thrashed by any boy racers.

The sport interior is IMMACULATE, unmarked and everything works as it should, it is a great little car to drive and looks the part.

The car is HPI clear and has its V5 logbook so a buyer can buy in confidence and be sure that they are getting a good, safe reliable bargain. It has been regularly serviced through a Vauxhall main dealership, so any work done is to an exact Vauxhall standard. I should have the receipts for all work somewhere.
Jayc1980

11th Oct 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone has any further qestions let me know. I'll do my best to answer them all.

J
Jayc1980

11th Oct 05 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the link to take you to see it.

Click Here
Jayc1980

12th Oct 05 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is two days left if any one fancies a look
Jayc1980

13th Oct 05 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're now on the final 24 hrs so get in there quick
Jayc1980

14th Oct 05 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are 3 hrs left on this. Thanks everyone for their interest and emails. Goodluck

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport 1997 25 database queries in 0.0066991 seconds