corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 1.3CDTI not to be under estimated

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.3CDTI not to be under estimated
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
21st Oct 05 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason2004
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
lol there will be a comment soon in the thread "people who lie about their cars" as this is complete bollocks !

whats up with you? hes talking through his arse ! the audi was parked up and the driver was reading the paper !
Doug_SRi

21st Oct 05 at 04:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by schoey
no, the 13cdti is faster than the 1.7td, but the 1.7cdti is quicker! lets not get confused with the engines!
i took one of the new 1.9cdti zafiras out the other week, 150bhp with 250lb/ft torque, the quickest diesel engne in its class, and i tell u what, it shifts!

my mum drives a 150bhp vectra, used my mums to tow my nova down to a track day and it was such an easy drive. Forgot how quick they are for a diesel once i took the car and trailer off. 6speed box is also good in them
VegasPhil
Premium Member

21st Oct 05 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure there's a video of Matt Chasing one up the motorway

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 1.3CDTI not to be under estimated 24 database queries in 0.0099890 seconds