corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my show car for sale - corsa with PC, astra lights, full, etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my show car for sale - corsa with PC, astra lights, full, etc
M2RTY

User status: Offline
21st Oct 05 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4584378323
M2RTY

22nd Oct 05 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
M2RTY

22nd Oct 05 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feck it, heres some pics and a spec:

Basic Details:

1995 Vauxhall Corsa Merit 1.2 8v (quite possibly the cheapest car EVER to insure, even at 17 years old)
* 100 thousand miles on the shell, 50k on the engine (new one fitted due to a snapped cam belt 2 years ago)
* 10 months MOT (passed with nothing needed, only covered 100 mile since it passed)
* 4 months tax (cheap car to tax and insure, ideal for first time buyers)
* Vauxhall mint green (standard colour but very rare – pics do not do it justice)
* M reg, but private reg will not be included in the sale (reg on it will be M71 HVK)

Exterior:

* All door handles, door locks, badges, rub strips, side repeaters, roof Ariel, washer jets, filler cap handle, rear plate light, front & rear toe hooks, boot handle, wiper & plate recess all removed and smoothed professionally withy metal welded in place where needed (£1000s of pounds of work here to get the car looking smoooooth)
* wings, bonnet, bumper, grill, radiator, slam panel and wiring modified to accommodate Mk4 Astra Coupe headlights by a very well known body shop (cost over £1000 on its own)
* modified PSG Combat front bumper with working fog lights and smoothed plate recess (real PSG bumper, not a crap copy, hell of a lot of work to get the lines to fit better, and keeping with the smooth look throughout)
* custom Astra grill blended into bumper
* modified Panique rear bumper (smoothed with plate light relocated)
* Custom Bomex style mirrors with flush fitting base plates, LED side repeaters and door pop buttons (took me a LOT of time to make, hand built, ONLY SET IN THE WORLD)
* Single wiper with smooth scuttle panel & washer jets relocated on wiper arm (wiper wipes ALL OF THE SCREEN unlike some of the cheap kits on ebay)
* Colour coded roof rails and other external parts
* smoothed & coloured coded arches
* PSG Combat side skirts (foam filled for extra strength)
* arches ground back, flared and de-bolted to accommodate 17s on such a low drop. Front still have arch liners in to keep engine bay clean (rear can catch ever so slightly when there is a bumpy road, but this is nothing to worry about, and can be fixed by setting the suspension harder)
* Tinted windows all round (limo rear, light smoke sides – all legal)
* Custom number plates (2 or 3 different sets in silver, black, and different sizes)
* GSi rear spoiler (genuine GM part, not a copy)
* smoothed bonnet with Evo VI bonnet vent (lot of time spent to get it perfected, also water does not leak into engine bay unlike some due to a hidden tray on the underside, painted black)
* smoked rear lights
* under-arches & front of engine bay sprayed black
* Musical air horns (normal horn works as per usual too)
* clear 3rd brake light in rear window (hand made, only one in world so does not show when not lit up)
* re-sprayed in Frontera mint green
* Black diamond mesh all round
* corsasport.co.uk graphics in rear window (chrome, can be removed if required)

Interior:

Custom made gear knob controlling PC & chrome handbrake (not included sorry, unless you make me a nice offer as it is the only one EVER to be made in the WORLD)
* Lockwood Astra SRi sill plates cut to fit the corsa doors, in chrome, to prevent the paint from being scratched
* full dash smoothed and sprayed in Frontera mint green and anthracite (a LOT of time took on this – every part has had 8 layers of paint to get it smooth, no cracks at all)
* custom clear GSi dials with green back lit neons and needles (hand made by me, ONLY set in the WORLD with 12 o'clock style dials -0 CAN NOT BUY IN THE SHOPS AND WILL NOT BE SOLD ON THEIR OWN, SORRY!)
* Mounty D shape racing wheel & snap off modified boss kit with carbon horn surround (if there is no steering wheel on the car – IT CAN NOT BE DRIVEN BY THIEVES!!)
* green dash bulbs
* Black Cobra Clubman bucket seats with door cards and rear re trimmed to match with REAL cobra subframes that allow the seats to slide still, with Black Sparco 3 point harnesses (absolutely perfect condition, not used many times, spare back seat supplied FOC) Cobra subframes cost a mint and are very hard to come by!!
* SRI interior panels, all resprayed to match car in two pack paint that is VERY hard wearing indeed!!
* Jammex alloy peddles
* Floor mats with colour coded piping
* rear stripped with custom false floor (all secured properly, no noises when driving, made from Ύ inch thick MDF)
* colour coded alloy tax disk holder on dash
* blue illuminated switches (LED ones so remain very bright!)
* colour coded Fire Extinguisher in passenger foot well
* Centre console modified to accommodate screen (hand made by myself, absolutely perfect – ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD)
* relocated heater controls and hazard warning switch (behind screen, all vents work as per usual)
* custom hide away panel in ash tray with 5 switches for fogs etc (hand made, one off)
* Blue interior neons in back
* Fuse box hidden under gear gator (very clever way to keep fuses near to you, all one off equipment again!!)
* Light up interior sun visors with mirrors from a Cav Gsi
* bug eye interior light from a Vectra Gsi
* new roof liner
* custom made distribution block and wiring in centre consol (took some doing!!)
* clock and date wired up and also gives you the temperature of the PC (very trick mod – again the only one EVER to be done like this!!)
* not one screw or clip missing! (to prevent rattles)

Wheels:

17" Team Dynamic K2 in Ford Panther Black (et45) with 205/40/17 BF Goodrich tyres (only set in this colour in the UK)
chrome valves and caps
locking wheel nuts with key
3mm spacers on front for coilovers - 3 very good tires, one very good but slight bit of wear on inside (MOT passed with the tire on no problems)

Suspension
Spax 60mm coilovers (height and damping adjustable, over £500 worth of new suspension in yellow and red, so looks amazing when the car is parked up or traveling)

Engine

1.2 8v (very strong engines, ask anyone who had one, cheap to fix if anything did go wrong, but has recently been serviced and had new bits to it so no problems there!)
Colour coded engine bits
BRAND NEW Halfords heavy duty calcium battery from a diesel Astra (very large battery!) only a month old, full 4 year warrenty
K&N panel filter with drilled air box
PVD chrome bonnet lifters, trick mod for when opening your bonnet
engine was next on the cards but I have not got time for it any more - so cheap to run, tax and insure and the car is FULLY set up to hold a 2.0 16v or similar in the near future – NOTHING ELSE NEEDS DOING

Brakes
* Astra 2.0 ATE calipers with new seals
* Willwood 256mm vented disks and fast road pads (very good quality!, done less then 2000 miles)
* Astra GTE rear hubs used to convert to rear disks (hand made one off job that took a LOT of time to set up correct, not many Corsas in the country have rear disks and this really does look good!) Everything works perfect
* 4x colour coded callipers (repainted last month)

Ice:

* Infinity 6500cs Components in custom pods in front doors (never been amped yet, bought new for £100 and never been used)
* tweeters mounted in A pillar (see above)
* Kenwood 5021 headunit with auxiliary input adapter (can run pc, or ANYTHING else with sound like a PS2 or DVD player)
* Phoenix Gold audio cables (2 sets ready for amps)
* Sound proof in doors and rear panels (rolls and rolls of the stuff!)
* Custom brass build distribution block under ash tray (even the wires on this car have been made into a custom feature!
* 4g wire though car (twin cables coming into car, one for front, one for back) with fuse holders in engine bay
* brass connections on battery, spare dissy block in boot (brand new) for ICE
* 300 watt inverter under passenger seat with switch in glove box to run PC and anything else 240 volts (Maplin one, not cheap crap from Hong Kong!)
* Lilliput 7" screen TV in dash (fully removable to give access to heater controls and to prevent theft) THIS IS A PC SCREEN SO HAS A VERY HIGH RESOLUTION but can also be used for a PS” and any other 2 inputs (like a reverse camera) with remote control too
* custom built PC in glove box (also removable with 4 wires only connected to it) at a cost of £700 for screen, PC and cables!)
* remote control for PC and illuminated keyboard in glove box lid (£70 quid for these, brand new, NEVER been used yet but look ACE)
* PC is able to run DVDs, MP3s, wifi, bluetooth (with an extra dongle) USB, sat nav software (supplied) and can even control alarm if you have the right cable!! This PC is amazing, and can also be used in the house too as a mini juke box!!! THIS IS THE ONLY ONE TO BE MADE EVER – DONE BY ME

Security:
* Clifford 300 alarm, fitted by Technicar of Sheffield 2 year ago
* dual shock sensors
* tilt and motion sensor
* Snap Off boss so you can take the steering wheel with you (no wheel = no stolen car)
* no external handles or locks (very trick mod to set up and have working!)
* security film on windows (stops windows being smashed easily)
* Clifford solenoids in doors (very high quality, lasted 3 years so far without one fail)
* strobes in fog lights (possibly not working any more, shall check later)
* remote central locking fitted professionally
* doors & boot release controlled off 4 button carbon CLIFFORD remote fob
* high intensity blue warning LED

Other bits and bobs:

The car comes with a folder full of MOTS, tax disks and receipts and user manuals and the original stuff from Reg Vardy where it was bought

The car has been offered several magazine features over the past 18 months but I have not the time or the money to go through with it at present (just finished Uni so money is tight!!)

The ONLY reason why I am selling this car is because I have done everything to it that I have wanted to over the past 4 and a half years, it will be supplied with instructions on how to look after it as a car of this type has many custom features indeed!!

It has had several pictures in many magazines and even won CAR OF THE CRUISE 2002 up in newcastle held by MAX POWER MAGAZINE!!

It has just been fully valeted and polished and lots of bits have just been re sprayed to make it look like NEW!! No one has even seen the new door pods yet as they are so new!

It also comes with a boot FULL of spare parts, engine bits, seats, spare wheels, you name it – I will have a spare part for it and stand parts too.

Please see http://groups.msn.com/marvscorsa/2004picsnew.msnw for all my pictures

Bad points -

The full car needs a blow over (£300 quid about) to get it back to its original colour as parts were sprayed at different times and ended up slightly different shades, but this is only noticeable in certain light) and to take a few bits of surface rust off (which I have almost finished doing myself)

The bumpers will need a few small stress cracks taking out and the boot has a small ripple in it (not cracked, but is noticeable) – this is typical of a car with so much hand made work on it, and not due to abuse!

The gear knob will NOT come with the car as im taking it off

There is a slight 1cm crack in the paint on the c pillar/door, this is a common fault on the Corsa (all 3 i have had all had it) but will disappear with the blow over

The front lights have a bit of water marks from condensation left in them, they are easy to clean, but mean removing them from the car. I have done this every 6 months or so, and would do it again but I have not got time to do it before the end of the sale. Its only ever so slightly noticeable.

I will also raise the front of the car 5mm to stop the wheels from catching, but this can be raised or lowered again to suit your own preference, the rear also scrubs under cornering with a load of weight in the car, but this is fixable by adjusting the hardness of the shockers (10 second job, by hand).

I will need you to send the log book off once it comes back in your name to swap the reg to my new car – THE REG DOES NOT COME WITH THE CAR but I will pay the £105 fee for this to happen, and even pay the stamp on the envelope for you!

All of these points are listed to save your time and mine by bidding on something that you do not want. I know im honest, and most people on here would not list these points in so much detail, but I think it helps endlessly and saves time in the long run.

These are all very small wear and tear problems that will not cost much at all to put right and I would do them myself IF I had time!!

Please see http://groups.msn.com/marvscorsa/2004picsnew.msnw for all my pictures

Please feel free to view the car as many times as you like, drive it, have a play, do what you want BEFORE THE AUCTION ENDS as the pictures do not do it justice!! I am available on m2rv_h@hotmail.com 24 hours a day if you have any questions, or can be contacted by phone too (email me for my number). Please no tyre kickers – I have been messed about enough already.

Delivery is not a problem for a small fee, and part ex might be considered, But please email me first with any offers as I don’t want to waste both my time and yours.

No over seas bidders, where ever you are from, no matter how much money you have – you will be shot.

YOU BID TO BUY, NOT TO LOOK, AND THE CAR IS ADVERTISED ELSE WHERE SO I CAN PULL IT FROM THE AUCTION AT ANY TIME (FOR THE RIGHT MONEY).

I REQUIRE ALL OF THE MONEY TO BE CLEARED INTO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE CAR WILL LEAVE MY GARAGE FOR GOOD.

All the best with the auction – someone is going to be owning a cracking little motor in 10 days time!..... Martyn : )

Finally, yes, she has a name, Kermit!

The winning bidder can re-name her once they have paid me

in full, the price of the car!
M2RTY

22nd Oct 05 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my show car for sale - corsa with PC, astra lights, full, etc 25 database queries in 0.0187640 seconds