corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 8v corsa b euroish

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 8v corsa b euroish
BromleyBoy

User status: Offline
24th Oct 05 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il list the basics but dont want people asking me to sell my wheels etc so pm me and il sned pics and full spec

basically i need a new car(more suitable for work) as im a sparky and i'm gona have to put a roof rack on and this being lowered and all it wouldnt look right witha rack and my tools way a ton! it's got a full years mot and i think another 6months tax,im looking for about £1900 but as i say i need a more suitable car pretty soon so if your close to it let me know i may barter but otherwise i still really like the car and otherwise wouldnt want to get rid of it oh and its 1994

basic looks
-red
-lenso rs 5 15inch alloys
-post 97 front and rear all smoothed colour coded and number plate recess in rear
-de locke=d handles
-gsi spolier
-smoothed boot
-renault espace vents on bonnet(cut in)
-very clean paintwork polishes up lovely but not mint
-lowered 60mm all round
-2.0l astra 256mm big brakes with drilled grooved discs,green stuffs and braided lines up front
-its a nova gte e16se lump fully rebuilt,new pistons con rods rings shells 1st oversize rebore, new oil pump water pump,head gasket obviously done, port and polished head running a piper 272 cam(tick over fine,only mild cam), k+n, full ashley system fitted about 7months ago with 4-1 manifold,samco hoses,strut brace all cleaned up,adjustable rev limiter,its done about 8000 since rebuild last summer and the car has dont approx 78,000 as i have rev counter clocks init now
-taod ai606 with certificate etc opens boots and outside proxys on it
-jvc head unit and jbl speakers

its a muct see,its not over the top,has a nice bit of power,reliable and has been a good little car,shed laods of spares if you want them including a 1.2 lump.its been properly setup at sanspeed rolling road and came off at 107bhp presume that was at the wheels,is nippy but suttle really!about 3.5-4k spent on it not including original purchase loads of receipts, oil filter plugs etc changed every 4months,i've really tried to look after it as best i can! possibility to twin 40 it have the manifold and would add about 10-15% more power i was told

-full 200 sport interior with earlier door cards
-racetech split oil temp pressure gauge,rev counter clocks
nice and clean throughout

pics avaliable send email and my no. is 07763606784
and im near bromley kent

cheers james

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 8v corsa b euroish 25 database queries in 0.3098230 seconds