corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » clutch/engine problems.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clutch/engine problems.
CorsaSi

User status: Offline
29th Oct 05 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some help, for the last 3 month's my clutch keeps what i think is slipping, the clutch pedel keeps dropping, my bite is basicly half a inch off the floor now, i cant get it into gear sometimes and the rest of the time im having to force it in, 1st and 2nd are proper duffed, and when i try to put it into 3rd and 4th sometimes the clutch starts jumping about and popping out, but when the car is turned off its fine, ive adjusted my clutch about 10 times now and for about 1 - 2 weeks its fine then it goes again, this being fine a new clutch is easy enough to get if i need 1, but the last 3 days ive been having trouble starting my car, like the battery is dead but it isnt, so i have to kick it up (stomp on the peddle many times while trying to start it) it seems to be happening after my cars been left for a few hours ( overnight ) someone told me that my headgasket might of gone because my car keeps overheating but im just gonna take that as they are trying to sh1t me up.

anyone got any idea's what could be wrong with it or tell me what to look for to find out. ?

any help is much appreciated.

New Poll