corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ever sold a car on ebay?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ever sold a car on ebay?
supacook2k

User status: Offline
30th Oct 05 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm selling my car and might be tempted to sell it on ebay in the enxt few weeks. have any of you ever had any problems selling a car on ebay with non bidders etc?
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Oct 05 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just luck really, well thats what iv found. some people buy it and others waste your time. it hardly costs out tho so its worth a try and it saves u paying 30+ quid on autotrader
vibrio
Banned

30th Oct 05 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to put my GT up on ebay if it don;t sell soon
Kenni

30th Oct 05 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paided £48 quid in AutoTrader, not one call. So i placed it in eBay, and had the highest bidder waste 3 weeks of my time.

In the end a buyer spotted my car in Fast Car classified, which was free. SOLD.
ssj_kakarot

31st Oct 05 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have like some one said you might get lucky but in my experience ebay is full of little kids who bid on things and cant afford them and waste a hell of a lot of time, or who bid and then cant get insured on the car. you gotta think though, i meen its so easy for a dick to just click bid now and not think about acutually paying for it, god knows why people bid for things when they have no money.

however on the plus side you always get some intresting part ex offers ect.
CorsaSi

31st Oct 05 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well really its free advertising, you can set the price you want it to reach or it wont be sold, if they bid and dont buy no loss to you, if they bid come down to yours and dont buy, hell they have wasted petrol money =) its all good, as long as your car is decent though and you get the right people, a sale on ebay is almost deffinate. goodluck to you anyway
stubbsy

31st Oct 05 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sold my mk1 golf on ebay, buyer came and pickeed it up no trouble, ive heard in a few cases though the buyer comming and trying to haggle the price down
Brett
Premium Member

31st Oct 05 at 08:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put my R5GTT on ebay...got a cracking price £1550!!

Only paid £1000 for it
mav

31st Oct 05 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my old 2.0 kinda sold on ebay, had it on and A guy asked me how much to end auction early..i tild him he agreed and bought it..
Doug_SRi

31st Oct 05 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a car off ebay, drove over 100miles to go and get it and it was a piece of shit which wasnt described properly. engine was on its last legs and shell was past its best so never bought it, i know your on about selling but you would be better getting people to come and see it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ever sold a car on ebay? 23 database queries in 0.0053082 seconds