corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speedlines and Gsi Kits..... Black Bumpers and Arches + Normal Car

Poll: Speedlines and Gsi Kits..... Black Bumpers and Arches + Normal Car
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Joff

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedlines and Gsi Kits..... Black Bumpers and Arches + Normal Car
Carl

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 05 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doubt it will catch on and be like" get your colour coded bumpers painted black, it will look better" kind of thing, As black arches etc only suit certain coloured cars. For example, a fully colour coded silve corsa looks alot more elegate/newer/fresher (with the right mods, if you get what i mean) rather than a track car kinda look it has with the black breaking it up, imo.
Using these 2 compared to the black bumper one,

dna23

3rd Nov 05 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i can see what u mean there carl with the more sleek look being all silver... never put em side by side before.

i think ppl are liking the idea as it is new and something that hasn't been done a lot before but it does all depend on the way want ure car to go
Butler

3rd Nov 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats cool about it is the fact that its different, as soon as everyone starts doing it, it will fade out..
Carl

4th Nov 05 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Whats cool about it is the fact that its different, as soon as everyone starts doing it, it will fade out..

I know what you mean, but in a way its not different as they come with black bits as standard (albeit black plastic) I'd have definatly had my colour coded if would have decided to modify it.
Still think it depends on the colour, some colours like red imo look better with the black breaking it up.
that silver/black one would look better with silver door handles.
Wrighty

4th Nov 05 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates seen the silver one with black arches and wants to do it to his,fair play his cars white and no one round here has done this

not something i would do though as i prefer them c/c
Corsa E-Tec

4th Nov 05 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My cars gonna be different

i know what you are saying tho sambo, it could get like this, every one following the same suit, at times it has been flips, speedlines and gsi kits, body kits etc.

this could be the new fashoin how ever i'm not following it. i'm doing me own ting
Rob B

4th Nov 05 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black and silver i tell thee

Had it planned since i was 16
mav

4th Nov 05 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black/silver look is sexy..

but look back at my old green one and icy's too, both were modelled on green/black theme so it's nothing new...
danny_vx

4th Nov 05 at 04:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rus
having the car done like that silver one is currently a risk. because i want (and may do) do it to my car. but because my car is red and no one else has done this to a red corsa, its a gamble as to how it will come out. people are confident about the gsi/speedline thing because they know its gonna work.

Well, here's a Red Corsa with the "look". It's growing on me, unsure if i'd do it to my Corsa though...
Butler

4th Nov 05 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black bits arent gloss black though
Rus

4th Nov 05 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
black bits arent gloss black though

i was gonna say, thats just plastic
chr15barn3s

4th Nov 05 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope it doesnt catch on as the whole reason I bought a silver car was to do this. Ive had the idea for well over a year now and hope to have it finished off sometime next year.
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Nov 05 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dnt see whats new about the theme?

3 yrs ago i was going to spray my plastic bits black and i am sure i wasnt the only one to think of it and actually do it. ye its looks nice but its certainly nothing new
Rob B

4th Nov 05 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the lack of people doing it IMO, Everyone says i was "planning" on doing it next year etc but they havent actually done it....
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Nov 05 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
Its the lack of people doing it IMO, Everyone says i was "planning" on doing it next year etc but they havent actually done it....

ye i know what u mean, most people the last few years would rather spend the money on crappy bodykits, but it looks like now alot more people have realised that standard and simple is the way forward so hopefully we will see more of this happining
Rob B

4th Nov 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:
Originally posted by Rob B

ye i know what u mean, most people the last few years would rather spend the money on crappy bodykits, but it looks like now alot more people have realised that standard and simple is the way forward so hopefully we will see more of this happining

The point exactly, i cant see Max Power ever changing to more standard and simple but i certainly think people are starting to realize after some of the Corsa's on here like dna23's, Teddy's old Gsi, NeilM and the likes of Fears that you can make a car look alot better with using subtle bodykits than over the top fibreglass tat
antscorsa

4th Nov 05 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

russ, get the blck bits done an antracite colour like on the silver at start of page, i think a black would contrast tooo much. then spray wheels same antractie too match.
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Nov 05 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

however, its always good to see highly modded cars such as iaz' and jackos every now and then jst to see what is available to buy and see how cars as cheap and boring looking as a corsa can change into something totally different
antscorsa

4th Nov 05 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rus
having the car done like that silver one is currently a risk. because i want (and may do) do it to my car. but because my car is red and no one else has done this to a red corsa, its a gamble as to how it will come out. people are confident about the gsi/speedline thing because they know its gonna work.

quick shop fr u rus,s i knwo the colours dodgy but its quick and gives u the idea
danny_vx

4th Nov 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plastic.. black.. meeh im sure u got the idea from the pic.
Rus

4th Nov 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
quote:
Originally posted by Rus

quick shop fr u rus,s i knwo the colours dodgy but its quick and gives u the idea

thanks mate my problem i keep coming up with is that the front would look lower from the front, would need skirts. i didn't like the look of black skirts. i don't like black alloys either
antscorsa

4th Nov 05 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get soem irmscher skirts to go with and paint the antracite too, would look soooooooo good. wish i did this to my old flame red corsa.
anthra wheels aswell.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speedlines and Gsi Kits..... Black Bumpers and Arches + Normal Car 23 database queries in 0.0171602 seconds