corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nova 1600 GSI/SRI fuel injected engine + Corsa running gear.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova 1600 GSI/SRI fuel injected engine + Corsa running gear.
twocossiebob

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a superb running order NOVA SRI/GSI fuel injected 1600cc engine conversion package deal! The package is from a 1991 model Nova which has been installed into a 1994 (type B) Corsa. This is not the usual tired Nova engine, its sound great although I don't know how many miles it has done because there was no paperwork with the engine when it was bought. The engine is relatively clean and appears to be well looked after.

It's for sale as my son cannot get insurance with it in his Corsa at a sensible price because he is just 17 years old with no driving experience. He is to replace the engine with a 1000cc or 1200cc unit to reduce the insurance premium! It is not on sale due to accident damaged to the car and NOT because it's done a million miles and worn out (like most of these are now)!

Complete ENGINE with inlet manifold plus 4 branch exhaust manifold & front pipe attached plus 5 speed Corsa gear box, ECU, engine wiring loom, airflow meter, starter motor and alternator etc. In fact everything is included to make the engine run except the radiator.

(If you are unsure on what is included or require additional parts from this car such as front driveshafts or hubs then please e-mail me for a price).

You could decide to buy the whole of the front running gear as an assembly to include the suspension units, brakes, hubs and driveshafts etc, but these items are not included in this actual auction. Contact me if you are interested in the additional items?

See it on E-bay, item number 4587897906
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4587897906&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

The Engine/Gear Box has been tried and tested by me and sold as a excellent running order, the engine is currently fitted to the car (Corsa)and can be tested if required BEFORE the auction ends by appointment only by contacting me on 07770 225671.

Please bid with confidence as I have sold many items on eBay with all buyers very happy with their purchase, checkout my 100% feedback.

Starting with a low resreve to make sure the unit sell. Should be of interest to anyone who wants the engine or the gearbox or of course both.

I would be very happy to sell the item outside of e-bay if an acceptable offer was made (not looking for a massive amount!)?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nova 1600 GSI/SRI fuel injected engine + Corsa running gear. 25 database queries in 0.0305250 seconds