corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ECU wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ECU wiring
snottysnowy1

User status: Offline
   10th Nov 05 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there, i have converted my 1.2 8v to 1.6 16v at long last. I just after some info on how i wire my speedo up from an electric sender in the box to a mechanical driven ecu, as my speedo doesnt work at the minute. I was told by corsa808 that this can be done as he has done it before. Anyone able to tell me how it is done please?
ed

10th Nov 05 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You take the electric gearbox sender out of the old gearbox and put it in to the new gearbox.
snottysnowy1

10th Nov 05 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old gearbox has gone and i have different clocks in anyway,i have an electric speedo sensor on my new f15 and it sends the electric signal (im getting a pulse) to the mechanical ecu and because its a mechanical ecu the pulse is different (5v and 10v i think ) and it it wont send the pulse to the electric speedo clocks. There is apparently a way to wire it up to bypass the signal somehow. I could buy an ecu from an electric speedo driven car and swap it over but its pretty pointless if all i gotta do is wire up a few wires to fix it.
snottysnowy1

11th Nov 05 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

11th Nov 05 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent.

New Poll