corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much have you spent?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much have you spent?
Lisa

User status: Offline
12th Nov 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will be back , its like the christine of engines. lol
Wayne

12th Nov 05 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck to the other person , i'd never chuck as much money into a car again like the corsa
Lisa

12th Nov 05 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wayne i spent more in the first year of ownership , and its not stopped since. or well its only money. i work hard so i can spend on my car, or beer and at the moment im spending more on beer. lol
Wayne

12th Nov 05 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jonnysri

13th Nov 05 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bout 2/3 grand at least. had to pay excess from my accident! 750 quid, plus new stock exhausts, new clutch. and i think it needs a new manifold tho. fingers crossed it doesnt! 350 on alloys. 150 on head unit etc etc
Laura_1.416v

13th Nov 05 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid a grand for the car, another £1,100 for the respray, £700 for the wheels, £200 for the lights & about £500on the other bits n peices. All in all car cost me a total of around £3,500 which aint bad for a standard v reg 1.4 sport, let alone one that looks as nice as mine does
Nic Barnes

13th Nov 05 at 02:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt like to guess, but i reckon the engine owes me over 4 grand now and theres loads more i wanna do to it. never minsd the car, the car is an after thought
corsa120

13th Nov 05 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say after buying car in july 2000 ive spent 5k buyinit and then easy 5-6k on it but ive sald old bits etc so hard to keep track

like wayne said id never do it again not on car like corsa, like what robmarriot just put soon to be spending another 4k i mean jesus man sell it and buy a proper car if thats ur intentions i really dont think ppl have experienced a well handling car if we are prepared to spend this kind if money on top of what we have already spent,

i mean rob have u ever bin in 4k scooby/rx7/itr/ they are far superior to ur corsa whether u spend 4k or 20k and that goes for all of us too...
Karen

13th Nov 05 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much wouldnt like to add it all up what I spent on the tigra!
The corsa so far Iv spent £40 to get it towed less than 1 mile to my house today
Nick A

13th Nov 05 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£590 set of alloys
£130 lowering
£130 exhaust
£70 air filter
££££ on car products
£100 on healdights (angel eyes)
Cosmo

13th Nov 05 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much and on a slow car

If I was to do it again I would wait until I was old enough to insure a decent car and then just to subtle exterior mods and more performance mods.

Throwing you money at a slow car is just a waste IMO as you never get even half of it back in the end...wish I'd figured that out before I started
Davido

13th Nov 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa b through 2 years of owning it spent 12k including 5k to buy it
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st corsa i did prob spent 7-8k in total on it with ice atc! 2 mag features with that one, most got split then was gonna sell the car cos it was back ot standard.......then it had bout £1300 spent on it and waiting for another mag feature

Jagcorsa has had bout 10k in total spent with everything

orange corsa cost me £2.3k in total and cos of crash i got bout 4.6k back from it

astra has had bout £600 spent in it since i had it but need more tires soon

VX has had bout 1k spent since i had it and need bout another 1k spending to get it repaired!

the new corsa i plan to have it completed for 2k but will be quite nice i hope and custom touches etc

my cars gradually cost less as i can do more to them.................its all good

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much have you spent? 23 database queries in 0.0109739 seconds