corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stereo system for sale 2 amps 2 subs quick sale needed.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stereo system for sale 2 amps 2 subs quick sale needed.
StuartVRS

User status: Offline
19th Nov 05 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'lo I currently have a boot full of Autotek stereo equipment that i need to sell. The car its in, my audi, is going for part ex and i dont wanna hand over the stereo with it and as i dont want it in the new car, its up for sale.

The subs and amps are the exact same kind used in Extreme Motorsports Demo golf van, are of a very good quality and when bought new came to over 1k.

I have :

1x ss-750.1 Autotek Amplifier
1x ss-400.4 Autotek amplifier
2x ss-124B 12" subs
2x 12" sub boxes.

this stuff works well, is in great condition and is great for a starter set for someone not wanting to spend a lot. Ideally want 300 quid but will listen to offers. Items are located in Bromley and are ready to go now, rather they were collected but can meet half way. will be removed from car later this evening.

Quick pic :

Any questions, feel free to ask!

No timewasters

Jas

19th Nov 05 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for the subs.. any spec?
StuartVRS

19th Nov 05 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

100 quid for both subs in boxes, as for the spec, im not sure, will try and find out for you, all i have is the receipt for the items. Dont get me wrong, they are good items and look smart, but they are not what you need if your wanting stupid loud.

just found

4 ohm
500 watts.

all means sod all to me, i just know they sound decent
Jas

19th Nov 05 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

500watts? rms?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stereo system for sale 2 amps 2 subs quick sale needed. 25 database queries in 0.0066640 seconds