corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » People who know where abouts the wire is for heated seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People who know where abouts the wire is for heated seats
Danny H

User status: Offline
28th Nov 05 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can someone take this pic and put me a little cross on it where the wire is taped for the heated seats.

eskiboy

28th Nov 05 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt know that heated seat wires would have been run in a corsa??? if it helps in my calibra the wires were taped behind the stereo. good luck.
Not.Normal

29th Nov 05 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the panel off where the slider is above the sterio. If its like mine you'll see the plug locations for heated seats switches either side of the slider

As for where the wires go after in regards to seat locations, that I havn't had a chance to look into yet. I'm sure on the continent there must be a panel made by GM to accept the switches but again havn't trauled EPC to find it.

[Edited on 29-11-2005 by Not.Normal]
broster
Premium Member

29th Nov 05 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wires are taped up behind the box section running accross the car, you can see a loom going over them, buy the handbrake.... look on that
Cybermonkey

29th Nov 05 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
the wires are taped up behind the box section running accross the car, you can see a loom going over them, buy the handbrake.... look on that

what broster said almost all Corsa's have the loom with heated seat wiring available. IIRC, Merit and SOME LS models had a loom without
Rileysport

29th Nov 05 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are there not relays involved ???
Teddy

29th Nov 05 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember Corsa CDX's had heated seats.

The switch panel is on EPC with a part number wire them up.

The wiring might be there but you will need to buy

The seat pads as well.
Danny H

29th Nov 05 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is a CDX.

Ive got calibra leather in already.

New Poll