corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Professionally-made audio stealth shelf to suit Vauxhall Corsa C

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Professionally-made audio stealth shelf to suit Vauxhall Corsa C
philwarren11

User status: Offline
   29th Nov 05 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a professionally made audio stealth-shelf. This item has been crafted using 32mm thick MDF and is completely covered in top quality grey acoustic cloth. The shelf was made to appear identical (not similar as the majority are) to the original Vauxhall parcel shelf and includes the central dip which many stealth shelves do not and a smooth transition between the different levels, a big give away to would be criminals.

The acoustic cloth matches the standard Vauxhall light grey plastic and looks in my opinion 100% times better than any covered in dark grey or black. The shelf has two holes cut out for mounting of std. Pioneer 6x9 speakers (as shown), I presume most 6x9’s will fit without the need for alteration. The fitment of this shelf is perfect with an approximate 3mm gap left and right and curved back edge to match the contours of the boot panel.

The shelf does not lift when the boot is opened but this can be easily changed with the addition of a couple of cables. This item is fairly heavy so postage I would expect will be in the region of £10-15 pounds (I can get an exact price when I get chance to weigh it). I’m looking for approximately £60 for this item but offers below this will be considered so please email me. I’m located in the Lincoln area, there might be the chance to arrange a ‘meet half way’ collection. This item will be going on ebay if a buyer is not found shortly.

Please email me on this address andrew_green99@hotmail.com and not PM / U2U as this profile is a friends and not mine.

Thanks for looking…

[Edited on 29-11-2005 by philwarren11]

[Edited on 29-11-2005 by philwarren11]
philwarren11

30th Nov 05 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

~ bump ~
philwarren11

1st Dec 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going on ebay this coming monday, if your interested be quick....!
philwarren11

6th Dec 05 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last chance, it'll be on ebay by the end of today....
philwarren11

6th Dec 05 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now on ebay CLICKY

Happy Bidding.....

[Edited on 08-12-2005 by philwarren11]
philwarren11

8th Dec 05 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new auction link, error on first post
philwarren11

13th Dec 05 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

final few hours....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Professionally-made audio stealth shelf to suit Vauxhall Corsa C 25 database queries in 0.0115330 seconds