corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » crashedthe corsa :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crashedthe corsa :(
J4CKO

User status: Offline
13th Dec 05 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it was a good effort

was doing about 30-25 mph came upto a round about and it was a new road surface and roads were greasy as they were.

Put it into second slow myself down with the gears the front wheels slid and i could feel it the car wasnt turning at all managed to correct it but the back end of the car was already out and then WHACK crashed into a curb and it then jumped onto of the curb itself

sick as a dog i cudnt believe it damage doen to the car :
smashed 16inch speedline
popped tire
bent rear axel
ripped arch off
all the damage was on passenger side
then to top things off i had one of me mate pick me up on a trailor and wen it was going on the trailor more damage was done
cracked front bumper
scratch on passenger side
fucked back mud flad
then also jacking the car up last nite the jack slipped and smashed me side skirt

i cant believe it what a fucking day
but ive got myself a rear axel for 30 quid
swapped some bits of mine that are still fine
30 quid to one of me mate to fit it
brake fluid and then bleed the brakes
2x rear brake cylinders
and then once that done the arches need to be stuck bk on and then my steelies (winter wheels) will be going on and then im good to drive it

sorry bout the rant just im gutted ill try get some pics of my girlfriends phone as i didnt take any due to the fact my head was up my arse

Jacko

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » crashedthe corsa :( 24 database queries in 0.0107110 seconds