corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » oval exhaust pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author oval exhaust pics
j7 gkk

User status: Offline
   17th Dec 05 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right peeps im after an exhaust for my sport, i had a magnex 6x4 oval on my old car but was knackered so i let it go with the car, but im looking to see what other oval exhausts are available, i quite like the sebring but it comes out at an angle but i dont know if it follows the line of the bumper an what it sounds like as the magnex sounded mint!!!! or could you make the sebring come out straight

if anyone has got any pics and reccomendations of exhausts it wud be appriciated cheers
Corsa E-Tec

User status: Offline
17th Dec 05 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my garage, aurora sport corsa.

[Edited on 17-12-2005 by Corsa E-Tec]

New Poll