corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clifford Alarm problem..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Alarm problem..
Sam.S

User status: Offline
21st Dec 05 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the Clifford 650 alarm and recently the controls on the car key and the clifford have got a little confused. Now when I unlock/lock the car on the clifford key, it only arms/dis-arms the alarm and not lock the doors. To lock the doors I have to lock them with the button on the car key.

Anybody else had this problem? Been down to a place that is approved by Clifford and they said £35 an hour +VAT
myke

21st Dec 05 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it to whoever fitted it and they should repair it for nowt.
Greg_M

21st Dec 05 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all clifford alarms come with a lifetime garentee, as long as you have a yearly inspection/service.

all parts will be free of charge, but labour can be chared for unless you have had it less than 12 months

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clifford Alarm problem.. 23 database queries in 0.0092330 seconds