corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help, tax question?!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help, tax question?!
PaulW

User status: Offline
1st Jan 06 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
the online tax thing is a joke, my brother tried to do it last night, but it didnt find a valid MoT record for it, even thought the MoT was done under the new automated system

the new automated system is a joke...

emma went to get her car MOT'd and the bloke who did it on the car after hers, entered the wrong VIN number to a registration mark, and the system accepted it... the VIN which he entered was to another car somewhere in london, which was AUTOMATICALLY switched owners and other shit, its a joke! its not even a trully tested method yet and is full of bugs/loopholes like that one!
Robin
Premium Member

1st Jan 06 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and, you struggle to get away with bad emmisions now too
PaulW

1st Jan 06 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know

this is gona kill me when I get my car finished in a few years...
ed

1st Jan 06 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm, so what does this mean for engine conversions then? My car is meant to have a cat, but my engine isn't... That should confuse this new stupid computer system.
Robin
Premium Member

1st Jan 06 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gonna get buggered im april
Robin
Premium Member

1st Jan 06 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Hmmm, so what does this mean for engine conversions then? My car is meant to have a cat, but my engine isn't... That should confuse this new stupid computer system.

the new laws may mean you have to re register the car as a Q plate in the next few years because of the conversion ed
Greg_M

1st Jan 06 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you do dont go down round the village then. there is a tax camera on the main road
PaulW

1st Jan 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ed

the new laws may mean you have to re register the car as a Q plate in the next few years because of the conversion ed

the new laws suck...

not just converted engines, but possible for suspension, bodywork, rollcages, anything really making it non-standard...
ed

1st Jan 06 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ed

Does this apply to all converted cars? Or only ones that get converted in the future. Mines still registered as a 1.2 at the moment, but it's SORN'd at the moment before anyone tells me off for being naughty.
ed

1st Jan 06 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ed

the new laws suck...

not just converted engines, but possible for suspension, bodywork, rollcages, anything really making it non-standard...
Well, so long as this is advertised then the stigma of a Q plate may go away.... I would be sad putting a Q plate on my car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help, tax question?! 23 database queries in 0.0095689 seconds