corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Can you modify.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can you modify.....
corsatpot

User status: Offline
7th Jan 06 at 04:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the original frames on your seats, so tht it can have buckets on top in a corsa b 3dr!!??? see the buckets i have, havent got a name for them, so i mite get universal ones then weld a plate on to attach everything! so if ne1 could help, wud b brill!!! cheerz tpot
Predator Corsa

7th Jan 06 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it has been done, prob need to weld 4 plates and site the seat on that, but original subframes will be high up
PaulW

7th Jan 06 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know j1400 modified some standard nova rails to take the corbeau seats i have now, he just bolted a few adapter plates on & that was it really!

if you do get proper subframes though, instead of using your corsa ones, you will actually lower the seat when compared to standard runners! my seats are pretty low with me using corbeau frames

New Poll