corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE parts (most things except bottom-end)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE parts (most things except bottom-end)
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
13th Jan 06 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got various C20XE parts in the shed that I'm looking to get rid of as there's not much point in spart parts now I've sold the car...

I really want to sell as a complete lot (haven't got time to be selling them piece by piece really), so I'd like offers on the whole lot...

Engine/Cooling
- C20XE head including red plug cover (dizzyless, with coilpack)
- Intake manifold/throttle body
- SFI box
- Two sets of valves
- Reconditioned (shot-blasted) standard Mahle pistons (no rings)
- Various coolant pipes

Electricals
- Motronic 2.8 ECU
- Brand new Lucas ignition module
- Standard coil
- Chrome coil cover (from V-Tuning)
- Loom
- Alternator (later style not V-groove)
- Corsa post-97 electronic speedo (with white dials)

Transmission/Mounts
- 1 long Astra GTE driveshaft
- 1 uprated short driveshaft
- Two mounts

Think that's about it for the useful items. There's basically a crate full of lots of random stuff and I haven't had time to go through it all.

Offers starting £150+ for everything? Stuff is in Hertfordshire and would obviously require picking up. Would LOVE to shift this weekend if anyone wants a bargain

Couple of pics...

Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
13th Jan 06 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Provisionally SOLD That was quick

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE parts (most things except bottom-end) 25 database queries in 0.1623619 seconds