corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *BREAKING* Corsa B 1.4 SRi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *BREAKING* Corsa B 1.4 SRi
BlitZ

User status: Offline
14th Jan 06 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa B SRi 1.4 8v - 1993

It is fine mechanically, engine is on 116K and got a full service history (near enough) and the interior is mint.

Shell is 75%. But if you only want parts for it then you don't need the shell . Ideally i would prefer someone to buy the whole thing and just take whatever they need from it. i.e. if you want the engine you can have the interior and everything aswell and do what you want with it.

I will give a price on asking for any parts you may want but as said i would prefer to sell it a whole to free up the space.

I'm looking for £300 all in. Will split the engine/gearbox/looms/etc if i get a decent offer though. Also any other parts, i am open to offers.

Located in Fife, East Scotland. (some small things can be delivered though)

Any questions, i'll try to answer them. Pics available to serious buyers.

*This Is Advertised Elsewhere So Offers ASAP***I have V5 and Log Book**

*EDIT* It DOES drive so engine can be seen running, etc.

[Edited on 14-01-2006 by BlitZ]
BlitZ

14th Jan 06 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
behan202

15th Jan 06 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could i have a pic plz m8 of the car send it to behan202@hotmail.com cheers dude
BlitZ

15th Jan 06 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will send it tomorrow if thats ok mate. I will need to take current pics and its too dark. I will go try and get some just now though.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *BREAKING* Corsa B 1.4 SRi 25 database queries in 0.0058200 seconds