corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lambo Doors On Corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lambo Doors On Corsa
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jan 06 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halfords can now order in LSD lambo kits, for around £1200 i believe. The most recognised and best built lambo kit I have heard.
Personally I would not buy them, think they are a waster of money, but depends how much you want to spend on your car.
Also, cheaper kits can sometimes result in a write off, as the body can be damaged beyond repair if a badly made kit, especially those that need welding on.
The LSD kits are complete bolt-on, although as cossie_corsa says, you need to remove your front wings.
Hazzle

User status: Offline
24th Jan 06 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LSD kits are the best kits to get - then ur looking at about £1000 from a bodyshop to have em fitted - but again depends where u go.

i never liked the idea of "bolt on" lambo kits - esp if the weight of the door might pull it out of its threads etc - cld b a costly mistake.

My hinges are a cheap crappy imitation kit - hence why 18months on 1 isnt working and the other is in tact but too much hassle to be dealing with.

if u need any more info gimme a shout.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll