corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Auto Lock on Vauxhalls

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Auto Lock on Vauxhalls
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 06 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if my car turns upside down then it unlocks the doors... wow
M2RTY

3rd Feb 06 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure if you have been in a crash bad enough to have petrol on you then chances are the door is going to be so far bent that the firemen will cut you out, so if the door is locked or not does not make one slight bit of difference to a huge saw and a fireman.

i would much rather have my door locked, my bmw does it over 10mph untill i press the button again. my corsa locked when the ignition turned on, and has saved me from being pulled out of my car before (london road in sheffield)
Marts2Smooth

4th Feb 06 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So can the door be locked automatically???
Corsa Sport Gav

4th Feb 06 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on my audi wen i start the eninge i press the button too lock the doors and if i wanna open it , u pull the door handle then the pin pops up thn pull again and the door will open
bubble

4th Feb 06 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u have a 55 plate corsa u can set it up so that it locks after 10mph. u need vaux to go into the BCM with tech2 and alter the function in the variant configuration.
Marts2Smooth

6th Feb 06 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
if u have a 55 plate corsa u can set it up so that it locks after 10mph. u need vaux to go into the BCM with tech2 and alter the function in the variant configuration.

You what mate? can I have t in english please..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Auto Lock on Vauxhalls 23 database queries in 0.0048919 seconds