corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » dvd duplicator Samsung d600 and mini ipod 4gb (buy together and resel for profit)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dvd duplicator Samsung d600 and mini ipod 4gb (buy together and resel for profit)
Basscrazy

User status: Offline
12th Feb 06 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

acard dvd duplicator its 1-3 the faster version of 16x got it for work used it once but now no need as we dont do dvd presentations any more so absolute bargain payed £365 just over two weeks ago first one to offer around £250 to my paypal account can have it pm me if you want it this is mint with box it came in and instructions as just never got used much

also samsung d600 unwanted present been tested on all networks never even left house fully boxed all instructions and fully unlocked and unbranded for this £200

also ipod mini 4gb full of music all computer connections and headphones etc wanting £100

if u buy alltogther i will do the lot for £450 all delivered ideal if u wanna sell on and make profit i just have no time

saving 100 quid on price i was willing to take so chance to make good few hundred pounds
Basscrazy

12th Feb 06 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bargain here
Basscrazy

12th Feb 06 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
Munchie

12th Feb 06 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edited cos i spoke the truth

[Edited on 12-02-2006 by Munchie]
Jas

12th Feb 06 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Basscrazy
acard dvd duplicator its 1-3 the faster version of 16x got it for work used it once but now no need as we dont do dvd presentations any more so absolute bargain payed £365 just over two weeks ago first one to offer around £250 to my paypal account can have it pm me if you want it this is mint with box it came in and instructions as just never got used much

also samsung d600 unwanted present been tested on all networks never even left house fully boxed all instructions and fully unlocked and unbranded for this £200

also ipod mini 4gb full of music all computer connections and headphones etc wanting £100

if u buy alltogther i will do the lot for £450 all delivered ideal if u wanna sell on and make profit i just have no time

saving 100 quid on price i was willing to take so chance to make good few hundred pounds
swap you my lexmaul for them all
Basscrazy

12th Feb 06 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a manztel lol
Jas

12th Feb 06 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pah crap!
Adam.Morgan

13th Feb 06 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

70 for the ipod??????????
Smiler

14th Feb 06 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the pics - fancy £70 for ipod and will collect???

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » dvd duplicator Samsung d600 and mini ipod 4gb (buy together and resel for profit) 25 database queries in 0.0103440 seconds