corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE 93 HONDA CIVIC, OVER 3K OF MODS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE 93 HONDA CIVIC, OVER 3K OF MODS
Luke

User status: Offline
15th Feb 06 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All, Im Selling This On Behalf Of My Friend, This Is The Car In His Own Words:

I Have Owned This Car For A Year And Was An Upgrade From My 93 Civic 1.3, And The Only Reason I Am Selling Is Because I Updated To A 96 Honda Civic Coupe Because I Wanted More Space.

Since 1st Purchase Compleatly Standard At £1600 With 92k On The Clock, I Have Spent Over £3000 On Modifications And Other Extras, All Of Which Were Not Cheap Rubbish That You Can Buy From Halfords Or Ebay, They Were All Purchased From A Proffesional Company And Proffesionally Installed With No Expense Spared. And Although Is Only A 1.5, It Can Easily Keep Up/ Beat Most 1.6's (Saxo VTR's Being A Prime Victim) And Being A 1.5 it Comes With The Advantage Of Being In The Low Tax Group, And Is One Of The Two Cheapest Civics To Insure.

This Car Was My Runabout To Collage Wich Is About 3 Miles Away And To Go Out To See Freinds And Can Be Very Economical When Driven Properly, £1 Getting You About 10miles

The Car Comes With:

98K+ Miles

Part Service History

Recent Minor Service

Full Electrics

Sunroof

Full Alarm System With Interior Motion Detectors

Remote Central Locking (Part Of Alarm)

Adjustable Steering Wheel

Currently Has No M.O.T But Will Have One When Sold

No Tax But Will Offer 6 Months Tax If Askin Price Is Met

Spare Tyre And All Tools Still Present With Spare Tyre Never Used

The Specifications Are As Follows With A Rough Eastimate For The Prices I've Paid

Custom Fitted Chrome AC Autotecnic Honda CRX 2.0L Induction Kit £150

Chrome AC Autotecnic Front Upper Strut Brace £210

Recently Replaced Uprated VTi Front Wishbones (Ready For Front Lower Strut Brace That Came As Standerd With VTi's)*

New Front Bushes*

Fully Adjustable Coilovers With Estimated Drop Of -110mm - +10mm (Will Confirm Figures) Dropped An Estimated 60mm At Rear And 50mm At Front With No Scuffing Or Rubbing At All Unless On Full Lock, Which Even Then Is Very Minor And Only Happens Occationally*

*The Above Were All Done At The Same Time And Cost Over £700 To Do (Again Figures Will Be Confirmed When Receipt Is Found

17" Dare Evo 5 Alloy Wheels With Falken Hi Performance Tyres With Plenty Of Tread All Roud £690 With Locking Wheel Nuts

Generation 3 Chrome Front Halo Projector Headlights (Alot Better Vision At Night) £210

Rare Chrome L.E.D/Lexus "Chrome Hook" Rear Lights £210

AC Autotecnic Red + Posished Aliminum 3D Dial Surround £100

Spoon Style Half Carbon Mirrors With Blue Tinted Mirror Glass £200

Replaced ESi Front And Rear Seats In Mint Condition With 1 Tiney Burn Mark On Bottom Of Front Passenger Seat (Already There When Perchased) £90

Rage 6 x 4 Oval Look With 3" Exit £140

Chrome Washer Jets With L.E.D Wiring Removed

AC Autotecnic Graphics On Bonnet (This Was Only Put On A Couple Of Months Ago, So If Removed No Mark Should Be Left £15

Red Honda Badge £10

New Battery (3 Weeks Old) £60

Recently Changed And Bigger Radiator (Done On Service, Unknown Price At The Moment)

Sound System:

Full Proffesion Re-Wire And Tuning: £100

1000W SPLX 12" Subwoofer In Box £160

Magnat Front Component Speakers With Tweeters Proffesionaly Cut And Fitted Into The Door Cards £80 (Speakers(Brand New, Deal Off Friend As Unwanted Presant))

Pioneer 6910 6 x 9's 330w Per Channel (Another Pair Availible At Request) £120 Per Set

1000w 4ch SPLX Amplifier With Sub Channel Options £120

Renegade 400w 2ch Amplifier £50

1600W Wiring Kit £30

This Sound System Is Setup For Quality At Volume, And At The Systems Peak You Are Not Overblown With Bass Or Distorted Vocals, It Goes VERY LOUD But You Do Not Loose Any Frequencies And Sounds Great. I Was Using A Pioneer DEH-8600MP Through It Which Due To Its Tweakable Helped The System Sound Great, But I Have Transferred This Headunit To My New Car, And This System Im Sure Will Sound Just As Good if Not Better With Another Headunit, And Has The Capability To Go Even Louder, But It Is Purly Down To Listening Preference.

I Have Been As Specific As Possible But Im Sure Im Forgetting Somethings Although Probably Minor.

Now For The Very Few Bad Points Of The Car

Paintwork As To Be Expected Of A 13 Year Old Car, In Need Of Abit Of TLC, And Is A Victim Of The Very Common Problem Of A Small Patch (By Small I Mean About 2-3cm Wide) Of Rust Above Each Rear Arch, Caused By The Seals Honda Put Inside The Arch To Prevent The Problem, But What They Didnt Realise Is All The Dirt And Water Actually Gets Lodged Behind It And Starts Causing Rust, These Have Now Been Removed To Prevent The Problem Spreading And Could Probably Be Removed An Sprayed Quite Cheaply, There Is Also Two Very Small Patches Of Rush On The Rim Of The Numberplate Recess. Also There Is A White Line (Not Very Noticable) About 1cm In From Each Door Where The Paint Has Warn Away Slightly Because The Elderly Owner Before Be had Relective Strips Down Each Side This Again Should Be Easy To Sort By Touch Up Paint.

Rear Wiper Decided To Stop Working Just Over A Week Ago And Probably Just Needs A New Motor Which You Could Probably Get From A Scrappy For About £25 And Fit Yourself.

Other That That This Car Has Never Given Me Any Problems Whatsoever And Being A Honda Is Built For Reliability And Are Good Up To At Least 250000 Miles On Average.

This Car Really Is Stunning And Turns Heads Everywhere I Go, And The Exhaust Currently On There Is Great Because It Is Quiet When Engine Is Cold, And When Engine Is At Normal Running Temperature Is Tastefully Loud But Not Enough Inside To Drown Out Your Voice Or Give You A Headache And Peaks Nicely Between 3-4k Revs.

This Car Would Be A Great First Car For Anyone Or Even To Finish Off As A Project Car With Abit More Money Invested In It, Either Way You Will Be Satisfied.

And Please Be Assures I Am NOT Some Little Boy Racer Who Goes Around Redlining Every Gear, Pulling Hand Brake Turns, And Pulling Wheel Spins Everywhere. I Rarely Take The Car Above 4k Revs (And Even Thats When Im In A Rush), Unless Compleatly Required (I.E Overtaking). But Even So, Being A Honda Engine, It Can Handle Anything You Can Throw At It. I Built This Car Purly For Performance Handling And Looks, And I Did Not Throw All The Money Into I Have To Blow Up The Engine Or Damage The Car In Anyway.

Please Note One Of The Pictures Uploaded Was Taken When I Had A Mugan Style V2 Front Lip On It Which Made The Car Look Perfect, But Unfortunatly A Cat Ran Infront Of Me Doing 50mph And Snapped It Clean Off. But The Lip + Spraying Cost Me No More Than £200 So Anyone Could Get A New 1 Put Back On.

For Any More Pictures Please Email Me And I Will Be Happy To Send Some.

I Have Been As Descriptive And Critical As Posible To Give You Peice Of Mine, And If You Have Any Further Questions Feel Free To Ask

£1700 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE 93 HONDA CIVIC, OVER 3K OF MODS 25 database queries in 0.0070529 seconds