corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v corsa sport 1998 r-reg 160-180bhp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 16v corsa sport 1998 r-reg 160-180bhp
clay99

User status: Offline
   19th Feb 06 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the time has come to finally sell my pride and joy! i feel that its time to buy myself a scooby or an evo and let someone else have as much fun as i have in this car. the car has had alot of money spent on it and is a joy to drive if anyone requires any more info on this car then mail me clay99@hotmail.co.uk & i'll send u some pic's then u can make me an offer if the price is rite then the car is yours!!!!

MODS
port & polished head
polished throttle body
turbo injectors
pipercross induction kit
full custom crome exhaust
corsa c 15" sxi wheels
v6 breaks 285mm with combi discs
60mm drop using a full g-max kit
alloy gear knob
nice front grill
just had full service (plugs, oil & oil filter)
CAM BELT HAS BEEN DONE!!!!
12 months mot 6 months tax

if the offer is good enough i will also include ICE (fusion sub & amp) also a set of unpainted m3 style sideskirts. have already taken a good offer into consideration but feel free to e-mail me on the address above. CANT GIVE MORE THAN I'M ALREADY GIVIN ALLS U'VE GOT TO DO IS INSURE THE THING AND ITS DRIVEABLE.

[Edited on 20-02-2006 by clay99]

[Edited on 21-02-2006 by clay99]

[Edited on 23-02-2006 by clay99]
mav

19th Feb 06 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest mate think you need to post the info up, would get more interest...
mav

20th Feb 06 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v corsa sport 1998 r-reg 160-180bhp 25 database queries in 0.0101519 seconds