corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Car import business for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car import business for sale
nik

User status: Offline
   23rd Feb 06 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, long overdue really but due to interests in other businesses I no longer have the time to develop MSM. The sale will include the website (with email addresses etc), rights to the name and everything else that goes with it - can even suggest a few agents to use in Japan. I think this represents a good basis for somebody looking to start up a car business (doesn't even have to be imports!) as Maxsportmotors is a fairly well known name within the modified car world. I think the name itself has great marketing potential.

As for a price, I have no idea what it is worth - will listen to serious offers through PM but as a guide price I won't be accepting offers of £200 etc although I will be realistic, try me.

Anymore questions feel free to PM
http://www.maxsportmotors.co.uk

[Edited on 23-02-2006 by nik]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Car import business for sale 25 database queries in 0.0057769 seconds