corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New Ice Going Cheap......

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand New Ice Going Cheap......
CavScorpion

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 06 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered by a helpful customer of mine who then wrote his car off leaving me with the parts - i need my cav back on the road and cant afford pricey gear like this lying around so i'm offering it at trade price:

Subs x 2:
Legacy 12" 1000 Watt Blue Diamond Subwoofer (RHP)
12'' 1000 Watt Blue Diamond Subwoofer-High Performance Woofer-Sapphire Blue Chrome Plated Injection Cone-Butyl Rubber Surround-Chrome Plated Back Plates-Bumped and Vented Yoke-2'' High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil-100 oz. Magnet-500W RMS/1000W Peak-Frequency Response: 26Hz-2KHz-SPL (1W/1M): 89Db-4 Ohm Impedance-Mounting Depth: 5.625''

We retail these at £61.00 - I'm asking £45 each or £80 the pair

http://www.ekmpowershop.com/ekmps/shops/leegwilliam/images/lw10270(1).jpg

Amp for the subs - or similar spec subs x1:

Lanzar 2 Channel 2400 Watt High Power MOSFET Amplifier (RHP)
2 Channel 2400 Watt High Power MOSFET Amplifier-2x600W RMS at 4 OHMS-2x1200W Max at 4 OHMS-1x2400W at 4 OHMS Bridged-2x1000W-RMS at 2 OHMS-Electronic Crossover Network-Bass Boost Circuit-Bridgeable at 4 Ohms-2 Ohm Stereo Stable-Tri-Mode Capable-Gold RCA Inputs-Line Outs for Left and Right Channel-Low Pass Filter Controls-High Pass Filter Controls-Power and Protection LED Indicators-Soft Turn on/Turn off-THD: <0.04%. S/N Ratio: >90Db-Channel Separation: >65dB-Freq. Response: 10Hz~35KHz-Subwoofer Remote Level Control-Dimensions: 9.82’’ (W) x 2.34’’ (H) x 20.47’’ (L)

We retail these at £319.00 - I'm asking £245.00

http://www.ekmpowershop.com/ekmps/shops/leegwilliam/images/htg264.jpg

Collection prefered obviously due to weight the amp is huge lol and the subs proper kit so the magnets weigh heavy.

PM me or 07966696728
www.Cruiseshropshire.co.uk - Hosts of Carwarz

[Edited on 03-03-2006 by CavScorpion]

[Edited on 03-03-2006 by CavScorpion]
carnuts

3rd Mar 06 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

links dont work mate
CavScorpion

3rd Mar 06 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fixed
mithdons

4th Mar 06 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lanzar and legacy both come out of the same factory there the same just differnet labels.... i was gonna get a legacy 3000w amp he said it had 1200 rms handling at 2 ohm... bull shit it had about 300wrms ... there ok for the money i guess but not good....thats the amps ive seen anyway the subs might be different
CavScorpion

4th Mar 06 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same factory as Vibe, Pyle etc the products are NOT the same they are different level brands from the same company - the lanzar amps are correct power figures as listed - the legacy ones are low powered - the legacy speakers and subs however are very good when we tested against other brands - hence why we always recommend Lecacy speakers/subs and Lanzar Amps

[Edited on 04-03-2006 by CavScorpion]
CavScorpion

6th Mar 06 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New Ice Going Cheap...... 25 database queries in 0.0122430 seconds