corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Whats Your Opinions.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats Your Opinions.....
Gaz F

User status: Offline
7th Mar 06 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this should be in the ICE Section, but im looking a quick reply.

I've been offered a real tasty bootbuild at a good price and im in two minds whether i should go for it or not, i dont really want to lose my boot because of a boot build. But a boot build would look sweet.

I was just wondering whats people opinions on Boot Builds are, if they are worth losing your boot over or if i should just put a sub box with a 12inch sub in it.

Thanks in Advance
AK

7th Mar 06 at 02:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think they are stupid. Too loud for personal use.... weigh too much.... look tacky

my opinion
TIMBO1

7th Mar 06 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id personally go with the simple option of just a sub but if you want a build why not go with something like Rob Bs , v nice , simple and effective . check his garage

New Poll