corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Conversion Part List:

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conversion Part List:
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Mar 06 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got chance of an engine for £250 with everything with it, but has been removed for the car, 80k miles.

Do i risk it

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
mwg

16th Mar 06 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean risk putting it in without rebuild of some sort? I'd do water pump, cam belt etc. as a minimum. Dont think that would cost alot anyway
Rileysport

16th Mar 06 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

water pump 20 quid

cambelt kit 80-90 quid

i did cambelt, waterpump and cleaned the lifters out
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

16th Mar 06 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More the risk of not driving, hearing it running that the re-build of those parts that will be getting done anyways.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
ed

16th Mar 06 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a newer Ecotec engine.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Conversion Part List: 24 database queries in 0.0833910 seconds