corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Mk4 astra forsale...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 astra forsale...
glasgow_corsa_c

User status: Offline
18th Mar 06 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time has come to sell my pride and joy im afraid, new car. I bought this car over a year ago totally bog standard, it was registered to the police force prior to me andcomes with all the police “upgrades” which include sporty trim, bigger battery, all round brake discs which doesn’t come on most sport models of the astra and also ABS, another little cop feature is anti-smash glass, its a security film applied to all windows,front sides and rear to protect you from the odd flying brick. As you can see from the pics I have done a lot to the car, from the alloys to the bodykit and the sound system. It has been my pride and joy for over a year.

Tax - 5 months remaining, just mot’d this week (17/03/2006). Timing belt done at 80k, new starter motor last month and the has new discs and pads all round thanks to the MOT.Iv never had any problems with the car since I bought it, it has been well looked after by myself and also the police force.

Small negatives, the 2 front seats, small tear due to wear n tear from police days, small chip in the front bumper, hardly noticeable and the odd small scratch.

All pictures i have of the car can be seen here http://photobucket.com/albums/c359/alanrfc/Astra/ .

The car has also been on show at the Hot Hatch day at knockhill last year, see pics with cheeky gurls

Vauxhall Astra 2002
1.4 16v
83k miles
5months tax, 1 year MOT (mot’d 17/03/2006)
Power steering, ABS

Exterior
Full reiger kit
Sri Turbo Spoiler
FK Automotive grill
Fully Colour coded
Bee sting aerial
Twin exit exhaust
De badged

Wheels and Brakes
17” toora platinum 8’s
All nearly new tyres, 1 brand new
Lowered 40mm all round on apex springs
All round brake discs & pads, brand new from MOT

Interior
Driver & Passenger airbags
Electric windows
White Dials
Full LED Dash kit, speedo, heater controls etc light up blue
Irmscher Heater rings
Front seats are height adjustable and have pull out bits at bottom for leg reaster.

ICE
Sony x-plod flip down cd player
Kenwood 500w 6x9s
Front door speakers
2 12” JBL 1000w subs in custom built enclosure
JBL Gran Turismo amp also on custom built enclosure

£3900

Please note, the private plate will NOT come with the car.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Mk4 astra forsale... 24 database queries in 0.0099320 seconds