corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C Let one-day left

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Let one-day left
K2 GTi

User status: Offline
20th Mar 06 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fat_rew
This car has changed hands recently more times than a Jippos horse. Why do people keep selling it on?

lol
SXi_Tim

20th Mar 06 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tappits
quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
Tappits were you the guy who had a 1.1 punto a few years ago you used to run on octane booster all the time?

erm yes, Octane booster and super plus unleaded for the last year I had it but it cost me lots of ££££
did run a 17.6 tho which in a stock 1.1 8v is not to bad

[Edited on 20-03-2006 by Tappits]
i remember whipping you on the M1 in my old 1.2 SXi
Brett
Premium Member

20th Mar 06 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seed
CorsAsh

20th Mar 06 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa kev
Premium Member

20th Mar 06 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
wasn't this the corsa davido (iirc) was selling on here a few months back? i see they have still not wired the speedo up

Not the one Davido had was the one I sold him and it was definatley NOT this one. Mine had a front mount cooler, V6 brakes and the speedo worked. Also mine was running approx 280BHP and worth a lot more than that poor effort of a corsa turbo.

SXi_Tim

20th Mar 06 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thinking about it the one davido was selling had speedlines on it? Sure another member was selling this one though at some point...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C Let one-day left 23 database queries in 0.0052052 seconds