corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Re Se12 V4 & 35 Hz Ported Box & Jbl 1201.1 Mono Amp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Re Se12 V4 & 35 Hz Ported Box & Jbl 1201.1 Mono Amp
TOXIC3001

User status: Offline
   22nd Mar 06 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok guy's its now time for me to say good bye to bass for some time and to sale my stuff. With the baby all most here its got to go pluse need room for the pushchair.

The Sub is a RESONANT ENGINEERING SE12 V4 so it's the newest SE out right now. :zupthumb: The list price in the shops for this sub is £260

SPEC TO THE SUB

The Amp is a JBL 1201.1 mono class D amp so clean power with less drain on the battery. Its 1114WRMS @ 2 ohm but put's out closer to 1200wrms and its 787wrms @ 4 ohm so lot's of clean power to be hade :fkr: .The list price in the shops for this amp is £375

SPEC TO THE AMP

The Box is a slot ported box made from 18mm mdf and it tuned to 35hz for low bass. The box is big but fit's in the back off a corsa b so should fit just about any car :gunman:.

here is a clip of the SE in its ported box
CLICK ME

Ok im looking for £300 pick up only thank's
vaux mad

22nd Mar 06 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il have the sub and box m8 cheers
TOXIC3001

22nd Mar 06 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

np as long as i dont get one wonting to take the lot. LOL

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Re Se12 V4 & 35 Hz Ported Box & Jbl 1201.1 Mono Amp 25 database queries in 0.0057268 seconds