corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » £300 What would you get

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £300 What would you get
johnny27

User status: Offline
28th Mar 06 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you had the mantzel, and later on added a good 4 branch and decat, you'd have a good basis for future tuning.
ed

28th Mar 06 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, 4 branch, stop saying 4 branch. You are reading stuff out of Max Power.
johnny27

28th Mar 06 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would'nt know max power called it a 4 branch like you do, i never read it. Would you calm down, 4 branch is just an abbreviation, would you like every body to go around saying "i fitted a manifold to my car, it has four seperate tubes which go down past the sump and eventually joing to one pipe." Or how about "i fitted a manifold to my car it is amazing it has for seperate tubes (wait for it) which join in TWO tubes and then later into a single tube, which coincidentally is the same as you ed a "tube"
Would you get a life please, your stupid comments which try to make you look smart and run others down are growing old really fast. Can you not find something else to pick on or say about ppl who abbreviate the term for 4 branch for a 4 branch perfromance manifold, you need to get out more. This is just really silly how you are behaving, please change the record
ed

28th Mar 06 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your blabbing on bullshit though. All I said was it would be stupid to get a 4-1 manifold with a standard rev limit and standard manifold. Then you go write essay after essay trying to prove me wrong by sayinbg the same thing over and over.

The manifold configuration this person would want is a 4-2-1 as it doesn't require the rev limit to be raised to get a slight gain.

So stop regurgitating bullshit you have read over the internet or wherever and accept the facts.
johnny27

28th Mar 06 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't need to play your childish games, please stop interupting this thread with your arugments. The subject has moved on now, and we are discussing how a mantzel maybe of better help than a 4-1 or a 4-2-1 All i did was make a point, and you took it as an offense, by replying to your orginal post i was'nt trying to undermine you or cut you down, forum is not about aruging but helping each other and discussing advice.
johnny27

28th Mar 06 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mantzel would be best to start with, and the point was made here, that your gonna need a good inlet to start with, good point man
johnny27

28th Mar 06 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last post was aimed at dean. Did you ever run a mantzel inlet, or then switch to TBs or carbs?
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

28th Mar 06 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny27
last post was aimed at dean. Did you ever run a mantzel inlet, or then switch to TBs or carbs?

i went from a 150 bhp mantzel x16xe to a 165 bhp tb'd x16xe. Only 10bhp in it but the power delivery is so much better, as is the throttle response. rather than witing until 5000 rpm for the power, its there from 2000 rpm.

inlets are a great mod but when you get 150 bhp it isnt a 'real' 150bhp.
Dean_W

28th Mar 06 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with the above.

It's a bitch waiting until 5K for the power.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll